Criminal Defense Law Firm Fights for Florida Clients
Experienced litigator uses 30 years of experience to deliver results for the accused in St. Petersburg and Clearwater
Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp is a respected criminal defense law firm representing clients in driving under the influence (DUI) cases, drug charges, first-time offenses, and sealing and expungements. For 30 years, we have successfully served clients in St. Petersburg, Clearwater and throughout Pinellas County in Florida. If you have been accused of DUI or drug possession, or if you want to clear a charge stemming from a foolish juvenile mistake, Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp has the skills and experience to take your case and win.
A seasoned litigator, attorney Thomas G. Tripp is committed to getting results for his clients, whom he sees as good people in bad situations. He is well-known and respected for his criminal defense work, earning the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. You can expect the following from an engagement with Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp:
- Criminal defense experience — For 30 years, we have fought vigorously to clear our clients of the charges they face. We have a track record of getting results, drawing on our long criminal law experience and extensive file of case histories to identify winning strategies for our clients.
- Superior client service — At Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp, you receive personal attention throughout your case. We are responsive and accessible, returning calls and answering questions promptly. We see our clients as people who have made mistakes and deserve another chance. We build a relationship with you as we build your case. We speak Spanish to accommodate our non-English speaking clients.
- Seasoned litigation skills — More than 75 percent of our practice is devoted to litigation. Our reputation for polished performance in the courtroom benefits our clients, whether or not they end up in court. Our track record of success in litigation adds to our power to mediate a solution if that is the best path for our client.
- DUI — We build a vigorous defense, challenging unlawful traffic stops and sobriety tests, faulty breath test equipment, and foundation for probable cause.
- Drug charges — Clients come to us for defense against charges of drug trafficking, drug possession, possession with intent to sell and prescription drug fraud.
- First-time offenses — At Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp, we secure pre-trial intervention for clients facing minor charges with no prior record. We also mitigate the impact of charges for first-time offenders through sealing or expungement of records.
- Sealing and expungement — Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp is completely familiar with grounds for expungement and waiting periods. We use our knowledge of Florida criminal laws to facilitate clearing your record and creating a path for your future.
Contact a Florida criminal defense law firm for a free consultation
If you are facing DUI or drug charges, or if you want to expunge a prior record, Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp can skillfully represent you. Call us at 727-544-8819 or contact us online for a free initial phone consultation.
Awards & Affiliations